Wednesday 17 June 2009

Northern lights, eastern flights.


To spread your wings, to fly the nest.
A responsibility with no rest.
Alive and vivacious, to deal with the people surrounding you.

Im flying home to my mother, to the nurturing heart that brought me into this world.
I await with anticipation and guard to the penetrating energies of a city harsh and cold.
Hopefully with me I bring a refreshing love, a beautiful, a positive, a wonderful boy.

I look forward to the work to be done and the experiences to learn from,
however should a glee and nervous feeling not be hand in hand with pushing through old barriers?
A question dwelling as well as a heart swelling.
I cant help myself from exploring the curious world of new ideas, its sometimes as if I breath into my lungs an oxygen so pure one cannot mimic the nurturing creativity.
So Im going to shine, Im going to shine in this world of mine,
with him by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment