Monday 22 June 2009

Thinks sometimes that she should keep her creativity to herself because it always gets her into trouble.,
thinks she cannot be creative because she enjoys it, should she instead sell her soul to the devil.
Its important to find your light he said, with no consideration for her fragile footsteps towards the green pot of wellness.
Escape she thinks from his tight harness, an opinion un changed, can you not appreciate me for who I am an instead tell me
of a safer and less harmful way to jump into that river so green?
No because in your nature, you have to be condescending and mean.
I love you despite the unmasked surge of fear and hurt, you are part of the mother
and your energy is part of me.
I love you for you and I always accept what you say, perhaps to protect me you said what you said today.
This 3 dimensional view is painful but to you she should just deal with it and be superwoman.
However when she is superwoman and the minute she feels good, you feel the need to trample her wood?
It cannot be the grey spot of the film, instead its the exposed white or the deep deep dark black.
She wants you to be proud, but your confusing feedback is just oxy morical and loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment